|Mac filtering configuration page|
- Head over to Access Management->Filter in the router web configuration page.
- Set Rule Type to MAC, and Active to Yes.
- Set Interface to LAN (not PVC2!)
- Type (or paste) the MAC address you wish to block in the MAC Address field.
- Set Rule Unmatched to Next if there's more MAC you want to block. Otherwise, set to Forward.
Repeat for each MAC you want to block from accessing the web.
You can set up to 6 MAC address to block per set. Use IP/MAC Rule Index to select the particular rule you want to change. To select the particular set of 6 MAC addresses to block, use IP/MAC Set Index. There's 12 sets you can choose for a total of 72 MAC addresses that you can block on the router.
MAC filtering here doesn't affect wireless clients so don't bother adding anything that uses WiFi to the list.