Here's the instructions:
- Press Menu, then Mono (Start) followed by pressing the Up arrow 4 times. The Attention LED and Photo Capture button should now be blinking simultaneously.
- Enter 80 to enter maintenance mode. Use the Up/Down arrows to select the digit 8, then press OK, then Up/Down again to select 0, and press OK.
- Press Mono (Start) repeatedly until you get "Purge:xxxxx" on the printer display. "xxxxx" is some number.
- Enter 2783 (follow the same method as in Step 2 above) to reset the counter.
- Press Stop/Exit, then enter 99 (again same method as in Step 2) to exit maintenance mode.