Saturday, May 07, 2011

Looking for a better music player

In a playlist of hundreds of songs when I search for a particular song I want to hear now, the Desire HD's music app will change the current play list to only have the songs in the search results. My playlist gets unloaded. That's not what I want.

I'd prefer it if I could pick a particular song to play, then the music player continues on with the playlist once it's done. Since I set the music player to shuffle and repeat all songs, the current behaviour just repeats the one song over and over. Is there a way to do that with the default music player? Or, is there another music app I can download that has such a "feature"?

I think the default music player is good enough for my needs. It's just this one thing that's annoying me. I'd really love some suggestions here.